Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Do you want an interesting, fun, and challenging job in the nightlife world?
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Provide a memorable experience for the crawlers!
– Be able to meet targeted goals, and build relationships with staff.
– Engage in quality conversation about brand preferences, options, and recommendations.
– Communicate and work with Market Managers.
– Familiarize yourself with full portfolio of what Crawl Intentions offer.
– Observe, report and provide insightful feedback after every shift.
— Attend a mandatory weekly meeting on Wednesday and scheduled quarterly training.
– Comply with local regulations, standard operating procedures and all company policies.
– MUST be at least 21 years old, with availability to work Friday and Saturday night crawls.
– Clean, neat appearance.
– Outgoing personality.
– Able to comfortably work within bars and/or loud clubs.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– Be willing to drive or ride along with staff members to various locations throughout the greater Portland area for promotional purposes. (mileage reimbursement applicable)
– Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
– Bilingual, Spanish/English candidates encouraged to apply.
*Previous experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right candidate!
Up to $15/hr